- 1 (big size) bag Marshmallows (or mini)
- 1 (1 kilogram) bag Icing sugar
- Crisco shortenning (to knead the fondant)
- 2 tablespoons of water
- In a medium size bowl, microwave-safe, put in -- marshmallows + 2 tbsp water --
- Heat in microwave for about 30 seconds, take it out to stir, repeat (microwave - stir) until all marshmallow are melted.
- Stir in -- 3/4 of icing sugar -- into melted marshmallows. Mix together until combined, briefly.
- Sprinkle icing sugar over working surface. Dump the dough on top. Very well grease your hand all over with -- shortening -- then begin to knead. Add in icing sugar until desire consistency. Add in -- gel color -- if using.
- Covered with cling film then let it rest for an hour or over night at room temperature before using. Or you can, as well, use it right away :)
- Add a teaspoon of water, at a time, if the dough become to dry.
- Well grease shortening on hand while knead, as often as need. As soon as hand get sticky!
- Use only gel food coloring and not the liquid food coloring to mix in the fondant.