Originally from Bakerella
CakePoP = lovely, yummy and anyone who eat is happy! HAPPY!
You can make it as varieties as you want : cake flavor, frosting flavor, coating and even decorating .. all yours, is that fantastic?!?!?! ^^
* I use HERSHEY'S CHIP ITS Chocolate Chip to coat the ball instead of Candy Melts. It's a little bit harder to work with because it's thicker but it works just fine ^^
- Break Cake into crumb using finger, fork or whatever you can find in the kitchen.
- Mix crumbed cake with Frosting until moist enough to be able to shape into a ball (or any others shape you like). Place them on parchment paper.
- Put them in freezer for about 15 minutes. Then put them into refrigerator until ready to decorate.
- When ready, Melt Candy Melts into a bowl.
- With a lollipop stick, dip one end into candy coat then slowly insert into to the ball .. halfway in. Set aside and wait until dry.
- Dip (NOT stir!) the whole ball into candy coat until completely coated. Make sure the coat touch the stick at the base. Tap softly on the stick to get rid of excess coat.
- Sprinkle or decorate with anything you like, just after dip, otherwise the cost is going to dry and it won't stick.
- Once it's done, place it on a prepared stand foam block. Done!
|dip the stick|
|insert into the ball.. wait until dry|
|dip the ball .. then decorate or wait until dry|
|.. Decorate ..|
.. more ideas ..
Now, let's go make some & Enjoy ^_^