|Carrot Cupcake with Maple Cream Cheese Frosting|
Originally from SmittenKitchen
Sweet is kid's best friend. To add something healthy without forcing them to eat. Carrot cupcake will do the job! :) with Cream cheese frosting? ho!ho!ho! can mommy have some?!?!?!? :D
What you need:
2 cup All-purpose flour
2 teaspoon Baking soda
1 teaspoon Salt
2 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground Nutmeg
1 teaspoon ground Ginger
2 cup Sugar
1 and 1/4 cup Canola oil
4 large Eggs
3 cups grated peeled Carrots (about 6 carrots)
1 cup coarsely chopped Walnuts (optional)
1/2 cup Raisins (optional)
* For best result, better grate the carrots by hand, finely.
* With 1/2 recipe, i can make 12 standard size cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line cupcake paper case in the cupcake pan.
- In the bowl, whisk together -- flour + baking soda + salt + cinnamon + nutmeg + ginger --
- In another bowl, whisk together -- sugar + oil -- until well blended.
- Whisk in eggs, one at a time.
- Add flour mixture and stir until blended.
- Stir in carrots (walnut, raisin if using them).
- Scoop the batter into prepared paper case.
- Bake in Pre-heat oven 350 F for about 20 minutes.
1 package (8 oz) Cream Cheese, softened
1/2 cup unsalted Butter, room temperature
2 cups Confectioners' sugar
1/4 cup pure Maple syrup
In stand mixer, beat all ingredients together on medium speed until fluffy.
Chill the frosting for 10 - 20 minutes until set to frost.
|In a bowl, mix together all dry ingredients|
|Pour in -- eggs -- one at a time|
|Stir in -- carrot --|
|Optional: sprinkle with coconut|
|Optional: sprinkle with anything u like|
|Bake in Preheat oven at 350 F for about 14-18 minutes|
|Take a good look inside ^^|
|What are you looking at!?!?!?!? :D|
Now, let's go make some & Enjoy ^_^