|Cinnamon Swirl Sour Cream (mini) cupcake|
Originally from FoodNetwork
Looking for something with cinnamon?!?!?! UUmmm .. look no further. This is the one^^ good one!
1 and 1/2 cups All-purpose flour
1 teaspoon Baking powder
1 teaspoon Baking soda
1/4 teaspoon Salt
8 ounces salted Butter, soften
1 cup Caster sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1 and 1/4 cups Sour Cream
1 tablespoon ground Cinnamon
1/2 cup Brown sugar, loosely packed
*With 1/2 recipe, I can make 21 mini cupcakes.
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Line cupcake paper case in the pan.
- Sift together -- flour + baking powder + baking soda+ salt -- in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix together -- cinnamon + brown sugar -- in small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat together -- butter + sugar -- until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract.
- Add eggs, one at a time.
- Add flour mixture, alternating with sour cream in 2 batch. Beginning and ending with the flour.
- Fold in cinnamon mixture by hand into batter. Do NOT fully mix, it should be swirled in.
- Scoop 1/2 full into prepared paper case cupcake.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, until brown and bake through.
|With small ice cream scoop, divide batter into paper case.|
|Bake for 25 minuted in Preheat oven at 325 F.|
|tiny tiny :)|
Now, let's go make some & Enjoy ^_^