|Pear & Raspberry Cakes with Lemon Mascarpone|
Originally from Taste.com.au
Delicious cake full with tasty fruit. Made with almond meal and margarine, cannot be bad for your health. Pear puree make the cake tasty and soft. Creamy mascarpone along with this cake make it so delicious. DE-LI-CI-OUS!
You will need:
|Ingredients (sorry, eggs are missing on the photo :})|
90 g Margarine
1/2 cup Sugar
100 g almond meal
1/2 cup all-purpose Flour
1/4 teaspoon Baking power
1/3 cup bought Pear puree (i puree mine with a whisk)
75 g frozen or fresh Raspberries
1 cup Mascarpone
1/2 cup Whipping cream
1/4 cup icing Sugar
1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind (optional)
Icing sugar, to dust
How to: For the cake
- Preheat oven to 340 F. Grease six 100 ml capacity oval (mine is square and it's not 100 ml but it come out nice and cute ;)) friand pans with margarine.
- In a electric mixer, best together -- margarine + sugar -- until pale.
- Add -- eggs -- one at a time, beat well after each addition.
- Add -- almond meal + flour + baking powder + pear puree -- to the egg mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Add -- 2/3 of raspberry -- stir until JUST combined. You don't want to end up breaking all those nice raspberry and finish with red batter.
- Divide the mixture among the prepared pans. Top with -- the remaining raspberries --
- Bake in the oven until the cakes spring back when lightly touched, about 45 minutes (depend on the size of the pan)
- Set aside for 5 minutes to cool before turning onto a wire rack.
In a bowl, whisk together -- mascarpone + cream + icing sugar + lemon rind (if using) -- until smooth.
|Grease the pan|
|ground almond in food processor (or bought)|
|make pear in puree with a whisk (or bought)|
|Beat together -- margarine + sugar -- until pale|
|Add -- eggs -- one at a time|
|Add -- almond meal + flour + baking powder + pear puree --|
|my pan is tiny, so i add all raspberries last minute, in the pan|
|Bake at 340 F until light brown|
|Let cool 5 minutes in the pan before turning onto wire rack|
|Serve with creamy mascarpone! ^^|
Now, Let's go make some & ENJOY ^_^