|Cookies & Cream cupcake|
Originally from GoodMoodFood
Kids love cupcakes. Kids love Oreo. So, Oreo in cupcake .. How come they cannot like ;)
What you need:
For Cupcake: 10 serving
1 and 1/4 cups all-purpose Flour
2 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 cup soft Margarine (or Butter)
1/2 cup Sugar
2 tablespoons Cacao powder
2 large eggs
50 gram chocolate chips
1/4 cup water/milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a cupcake tray with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, mix together -- flour + baking powder + margarine + sugar + cacao powder --
- Add in -- eggs -- beat until combined.
- Add in -- water/milk -- beat until combined.
- Add in -- chocolate chips -- stir until combined.
- Divided the batter evenly into the paper cases. Bake until light brown, about 20 minutes.
- Let cool completely before applying the frosting.
|Mix all together dry ingredients except chocolate chip|
|prepare to add ..|
|Add in -- eggs -- then -- water/milk --|
|Stir in -- chocolate chips --|
|Divide evenly into paper cases|
|Bake until light brown, about 20 minutes|
For the frosting:
250 ml Whipping cream
25 gram Icing sugar
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
6 - 8 Oreo cookies, crushed
- Beat together -- cream + vanilla extract + icing sugar -- until thick.
- Gently fold in the Oreo crumbles.
- Transfer the mixture into a frosting bag. Frost!!
|Whisk together -- cream + vanilla + icing sugar --|
|Crush Oreo into crumble|
|Fold Oreo crumbles into cream|
|Thank you 6bittersweets for "owl" idea ^^|
Now, Let's go make some & ENJOY ^_^