|Chicken stuffed with Goat cheese|
This is a healthy dish for a light dinner. For adults, kids, any ages. I like the whole carrot style. Green color for spinach make a nice contrast for the dish. Hope you like it! We did!
You will need:
- Chicken Breast, boneless, skinless
- Goat cheese with herb, about 3 tablespoons per chicken breast
- Breadcrumb, same amount need for Goat cheese
- Carrot, Spinach or any vegetables
- Pasta, fresh or store bought
- Salt & pepper
- a few clove Garlic, peeled and sliced
- a pinch of Nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon Canola oil, for cooking
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine -- goat cheese + breadcrumb --
- Cut -- chicken breast -- horizontal way through the thickness, stop 1 cm before the edge, to make a butterfly shape. Spread 3 tablespoons -- cheese mixture -- on cutting side of each chicken breast. Start from one edge, roll over to make a log shape. Seal with wooden picks. Sprinkle over chicken with salt & pepper.
- Heat oil a large nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken to the pan. Cook until brown, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the tray in oven. Bake at 350 F, until done, about 15 minutes.
- While chicken is in the oven, melt a knob butter of butter in a pan on medium-high heat, add -- garlic + spinach -- Cook about 1 minute. set aside.
- In another pan over medium-high heat, melt a knob of butter. Add -- carrot + a pinch of nutmeg -- Cook a few minutes. Set aside.
- Cook pasta according to the package.
- To serve, cut the chicken crosswise. Serve with spinach, carrot and pasta on the side. Yum!
Now, Let's go make some & ENJOY ^_^