Breakfast is such an important meal. This muffin recipe is full with healthy ingredients. It's good to begin the day with this healthy muffin. They will help you get through the day with joy!!! ^^
To bake this, you will need: 12 servings
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup flax seed meal
- 1/3 cup raw wheat bran
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 large eggs
- 6 oz blueberries
|muffin .. muffin|
Source: Driscoll's (Thank you ^^)
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper cases or coat with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together -- flour + brown sugar + flax seed meal + wheat bran + baking powder + baking soda + salt --
- In another bowl, whisk together -- vanilla yogurt + canola oil + eggs + orange juice --
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients. Stir until almost combined.
- Stir in -- blueberries -- stir just until combined. Do NOT over mix.
- Divide batter between prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Remove from the pan and cool on wire rack.
Tip: In a small bowl, with a couple tablespoons of flour, toss blueberries in just enough to cover lightly with flour. This will keep blueberries from falling to the bottom of the muffin.
Now, let's go make some & ENJOY ^_^