|Pan fried Pork Chop .. chop! chop! chop!|
Quick. Simple. Delicious ^^
You will need:
Onion, cut into cube
Seasoning: Salt, Pepper, smoke Paprika, dried Oregano
Optional: Sesame oil
Olive oil (or any oil you like) for cooking
* Amount is all up to you ^^
- Put together in a zip lock bag -- pork chop + seasoning: salt, pepper, smoke paprika, dried oregano and sesame oil if using -- seal the zip then shake until well covered.
- In the pan, on medium-high heat, heat oil with -- onion + a pinch of salt -- push on one side. then place pork chop on the other side.
- Stir onion occasionally. To have a crispy nice pork chop, turn pork chop only once the side that face down turn dark brown.
- To serve, cut pork chop into slices, garnish with onion .. along with your favorite sauce.
|Cook all in one pan, good no ? ;)|
* Serve with Rice, Pasta, Bread, etc ..
Now, Let's go make some & ENJOY ^_^