|Crispy Chicken Prosciutto and Sage|
Originally from "Jamie's Ministry of food" book
Jamie Oliver is my favorite chef ever. His way of cooking make you think anyone even kids can cook. It quick, simple, natural, colorful and tasty. This dish is one of them. This is delicious. It looks complicate but it's not. Look Good & Taste Good! Give this a try and you will not regret! ^^
You will need:
2 Chicken breast, skinless, boneless
3 to 4 sliced Prosciutto, as needed
a big handful great Parmesan cheese
a few branches Sage, pick the leaves off the stalks
black ground Pepper
Olive oil for cooking
* Amount is all up to you, to taste
- Make chicken into thin layer. My way: I put the chicken in a plastic bag, cover them with soft towel sheet, then hit with a rolling pin from one end to the other end. You can use any other methods you like just to have a thin layer of chicken as a result.
- Sprinkle -- great Parmesan --
- Seasoning with -- black ground pepper --
- Cover the chicken with -- sliced Prosciutto --
- In a pan over medium-high heat, heat -- oil and sage -- wait 1 minute then place in chicken slice, chicken side down (so that sage can stick to the chicken). Wait until cook through before to turn to the other side. Done!
|Make chicken into thin layer, your way!|
|About 1 cm thick is good ^^|
|Sprinkle -- pepper + great Parmesan --|
|Cover with -- sliced Prosciutto --|
|In a pan over medium-high heat, heat -- oil + sage --|
|Gently place chicken in the pan, over sage|
How to: Potato puree
- Cook potato, peeled and diced in cold water until soft, about 25 minutes.
- Off the heat, mashed with fork, add in -- a knob of salted butter + a pinch of salt + a pinch of ground black pepper + a pinch of nutmeg + milk or cream (amount depend on how liquid you like your puree) --
- Back on low heat, stir together with wooden spoon until well mixed. Done!
|Cook potato in cold water, about 25 minutes|
|Add seasoning and mix on low heat until well combined|
Now, Let's go make some & ENJOY ^_^