Friday night .. in front of TV, (almost) nothing to clean, (almost) nothing to do, just (quickly) prepare then sit back and enjoy .. Yes, super quick Pizza! ^^
What you need:
Pita bread .. pocketless style
Cheeses: Mozarella, Cheddar, Goat cheese, Pesto, etc. about a big handful of your choices
Garnish: Ham, Pepperoni, Sausage, Pea, Bell pepper, etc.
Tomato paste .. about 3 tablespoon per pizza (for 6 inch pizza)
- Preheat oven to 475 F.
- Line parchment paper over baking tray.
- Spread a layer of -- tomato paste --
- Sprinkle over -- cheese --
- Sprinkle over -- garnish --
- Place all pizza on prepared baking tray and bake about 10-15 minutes until cheese melted.
|Let's your kids help to garnish ^^|
|Bake in preheat oven to 475 F about 10-15 minutes|
|Cut and Serve!|
Now, let's go make some & ENJOY ^_^